1. What's on your bedside table? Two freaky-tall piles of CD cases, weird Sea Monkey shit, batteries, flashlights, an alarm clock, a bunny named Steve, a fake sardine can, a small lego set, Fillerbunny & Squeaky (signed by the man himself), some funky shit, old broken crap, and some more creepy shit.
2. What's the geekiest part of your music collection? All of my TMBG albums could be considered pretty damn geeky. They [John & John] themselves are pretty damn geeky. Not that that's bad, of course. It just makes them more interesting.
3. What do you eat when you raid the fridge at night? Cheeeeeeese.
4. If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done? I would fuse together all of my old barbie dolls to make the ultimate fighting machine. Or something that would scare children.
5. Do you have a completely irrational fear? Back when my OCD was at its worst, nearly all of my fears were irrational. Nowadays I only have a few. I'm not sure what they are though. I only notice them once in a while.
6. What is the little physical habit that gives away your insecure moments? The screaming.
7. Do you ever have to beg? I prefer to threaten.
8. Do you have too many love interests? Hah, you bet yo' ass I do.
9. Do you know anyone famous? What-ever.
10. Describe your bed. It's all warm an stuff. What? Yeah. And the foot of my bed always accumulates so much useless junk.
11. Spontaneous or plan? A pleasant mixture of both.
12. Who should play you in a movie about your life? My male alter-ego from an alternate reality, Chad.
13. Do you know how to play poker? Like a muthafucker. I was taught how to play poker at a birthday party a long time ago.
14. What do you carry with you at all times? Aaahhhhhaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........
15. How do you drive? Well, at this particular point in time, illegally. My permit expired.
16. What do you miss about being little? It really, REALLY depends on how young you're talkin'. I suppose it would be...not caring about anything.
17. Are you happy with your given name? YES. I love my name. It's Persian and the not-that-commoness of it is cool.
18. What color is your bedroom? Light pink!!! I hate pink!!!!! Yet, somehow, it works out in the end. The carpet is dark green.
19. What was the last song you were listening to? I haven't really listened to anything today.
20. Have you ever been in a school play? Many. At one of my old schools, we had to be in the school play every year. I have been Siddhartha's mother, Moses' sister, a bishop, Mama in the Music Man, etc.
21. Have you ever been in love? Sure, why not.
22. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself? Sure.
23. Do you like it? Sure.
24. Do you love it? Sure.
25. There it is? Sure.
26. Do you think you're cute? Sure.
27. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person? My belly button hurts.