SO, I'm gonna make a list of what I want to accomplish/work on over the coming year.
- Get a job or internship or something that'll get me on the road to being independent
- Really explore what I want to do in terms of a career
- Keep drawing (for the love of pete, don't be a lazy ass and stop now)
- Keep writing
- Keep writing smut (I've always wanted to be good at it, and I think I'll get there if I keep practicing)
- Clean and organize my stuff
- Read more books (ilu Aziraphale)
- Find some way to get back to England (I still regret not swimming across the channel when we were in Paris)
- Make more friends and be social and all that hooey
- Get used to driving on the highway
- Go visit my Dad and family upstate
That's enough for now. Let's just see if I can make it work.
Movie time! First off, I saw Black Swan a few weeks ago and completely loved it. Especially after repeat viewings. It doesn't hurt that Natalie Portman is just hhnng and I am ridiculously hot for dance of any kind.
And earlier this week, I saw The King's Speech. It was adorable. I don't know if that's quite the right word given the context, but man, I could watch Geoffrey Rush and Colin Firth hanging out and being bros forever. And WWII setting = very yes.