Okay. So. Catching up.
...I can't think of anything to say. I'm in the library right now, waiting to meet with one of my teachers to talk about declaring a minor. I'm gonna have to start declaring EVERYTHING soon. I don't see why I shouldn't be able to just shout my choice of major while standing on top of the student union and have that count, but alas, they force me to run around and do "paperwork". University fatcats!
I am making all the sense.
I have some interesting plans for summer. I will mention more later, when I really start to put them in motion. AND COMIC-CON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
In terms of fun personal stuff, I plan to draw a lot this summer. I can taste the improvement to come if I just keeping practicing....and it is entirely delicious.
I also have things to post. That will happen at some point.
Post 6 very random facts about yourself, then you tag 6 people on your friend list to do the same:
1) First that comes to mind, as it affects me all the time, is my strange taste aversions. I have very picky tastes in food which, combined with being a vegetarian, narrows my options quite a bit. It's ridiculous sometimes, but I really can't help it. My strangest aversion is the combination of fruit and bread-like foods. I cannot physically handle the taste of any pie, cookie, cake or other bakery items that have fruit in them. I just can't do it. When I try, I start to gag and feel sick. Same rule applies to chocolate and fruit. As far as I know, I've always been this way. D:
2) My mom and dad first met at a punk rock concert in San Francisco. My dad's band was playing.
3) When I was little, I used to make up songs and sing them to the ocean.
4) I once created my own religion.
5) One time in preschool I held a boa constrictor around my neck. :D
6) My family has its own psychiatrist. What I mean by that is: when I was young and my OCD started to surface, I went to the same psychiatrist who treated both my mother (for bipolar disorder in her teenage years) and my uncle (for depression when he was in college). Isn't that sweet.