1. Definitely fewer and more familiar. I just don't have that much fun at large parties. I'm not one for general socializing.
2. It'll be easier to answer once I actually get some experience...but: I lean towards kinky; long-term; this one is hard for me to say...I think it would depend on the person I'm with; older. I am certain of that.
3. I know it's stupid of me to say, but I would MOST love to see my own book as a movie. Not that it would make a great movie, but I would just love seeing it in real life, and a lot of my favorite books have already been made into movies anyways. Plus, the casting would be very fun.
4. Nope. And I'm not really curious about any. Maybe I'm just bad at being a college student?
5. Of...of course I love you. I have always loved you.
6. Hopefully, I won't lose interest in it for a good, long time. I have a permanent account, and I wouldn't want to put that to waste.
This has been exciting times! On Friday, Erin and I went to my old school to see a play about the life of Martin Luther King Jr. It was pretty cool seeing the little brothers and sisters of my old classmates acting in it.
On Saturday, Bean, Paul, Erik and I went to see the Children's Music Theater production of Les Miserables because Paul's niece was in it (all of their actors are under 20). It was really, really well done, and a lot of the kids had really awesome singing voices. The guy who played Javert was so good my head exploded. And I was worried about that because I love Javert.
Today, Bean and Erik and I went to see V for Vendetta. So now I done SAW that bitch and I say: RIGHT ON. Loved it, in other words. Best movie I've seen in a while. And then we got really good pizza.
So overall, the weekend was good. Apart from working on a big speech, that is. The speech occurs tomorrow. Oh hellz.