If you don't know AND don't care what I'm talking about, pass on by plz.
Age: ??? (over 132)
Attitude: Responsible, sarcastic
- He has been Jeremy's best friend for over 130 years!
- He collects vintage polaroid cameras (wonder where that came from...)
- He's a very talented singer
- Jeremy often manages to both amuse and appall him at the same time
- His surname is a lame joke. I just liked the idea of someone with such a common last name as Smith having a first name like Larax.
- He once took a two year trip to Australia
Quote: "Don't worry about Jeremy, kids. He can't feel pain like the rest of us Spectricks. He has no soul."
Age: ??? (I don't think I ever decided on it)
Attitude: Shy, temperamental, somewhat childish
- He lives in a treehouse!
- Nobody knows where his money comes from
- He is good at holding grudges
- Don't piss him off.
- It's not that he's mean or anything like that. He's just very, very defensive.
Quote: "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT, YOU UNFEELING WHORE?!"
Profession: Shakespearean Actor
Attitude: Calm, friendly
- He is British!
- Jeremy met him while on a week-long comedy tour in London
- He does not usually look as worried as he does in this picture. I have no idea why I drew him like that. I'm stupid.
- After years of being with his acting company, he finally landed his dream role of playing Hamlet
- For some weird reason, he shaved off his facial hair to play Hamlet (it was entirely unnecessary, but he insisted)
Quote: "It's true. And if anyone touches her without consent, I will pull out their heart and eat it for supper."
Okay, that's enough for now.
If I work hard and if my friends all yell at me enough, I can finish by next week. Then I won't be DISTRACTED ANYMORE YAY YAY YAY